Reaching and Education for Community Hope (RECH)
The RECH Foundation headquarters is located at BERCH Reentry Campus on 27 acreage in South Jackson, Mississippi. The vision and purpose is to provide individuals returning home from prison with training to assist them in making a successful transition back into society and the workforce.
November 30, 2022
December 17, 2022 ~ 9:00am - 1:00pm
St. Columb's Episcopal Church,
550 Sunnybrook Rd, Ridgeland, MS
Parish Hall Library
Click for directions
What to expect
- Offers a comprehensive approach to understanding the dynamics that cause and maintain poverty from the individual to the systemic level
- Provides concrete tools and strategies for a community to prevent, reduce, and alleviate poverty
- A foundational training guide for MARC volunteers -- or anyone who wishes to help people eliminate hurdles along the road to success
- Text your name and “Yes, BOP training” to 601-286-1781 or
- Sign up through the our website by filling out our contact form and saying “Yes, I will attend the BOP training”
This event is free. Lunch and training materials will be provided. Registration is required
September 12, 2022
Would you like to help men and women have a healthy restart when they are released from prison?
There are many ways to help ~ large and small ~ that make a huge difference in the lives of those wanting to do better and NOT end up in prison again. Whether you have been involved in this type or ministry, or new to this mission, you are welcome to join us and learn more about MARC!
Join us tonight at 6:30 pm to learn more about what MARC does, and find out what YOU can do!
Join us in person at St. Paul Catholic Church in Flowood, or on Zoom!
Like & Follow us on social media ~ help us grow our service !!!
Catch all the latest news from MARC on Facebook & Instagram @MARCreentry
December 1, 2021
Our December day of training was postponed due to severe weather. Stay tuned for a new training date to be posted soon. Become a part of the work of MARC! We will be resuming re-entry classes in the prisons this January, and we need more people to help prepare incarcerated men and women to "Get Ahead While Getting Out." Make plans to attend Questions? Call Bob @ 334-717-0890 or Marvin @601-594-8254.